[Lazarus] Trying to get the svn v ersions of Lazarus and FPC running on Windows

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Sat May 14 02:58:57 CEST 2011

Michael Schnell schrieb:
> On 05/13/2011 06:18 PM, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
>>
>> Installing an snapshot should be the simplest solution on Windows.
>
> It already worked using Tortoise SVN
>
> Now my problem is that Lazarus crashes when I want to set general
> options (ctrl-shift-o). I suppose this is due to the language being set
> to German during the Installation. But I can't change it. And I can't
> set the debugger path :( .

You can switch the language in Tools > Options > Desktop > Language.
If this really helps, then you should file an bug report.

Otherwise a look at the "IDE internals" dialogs may help. I suspect that
the environment PATH includes some directory, that contains tools of the
same name but very different purpose - a well known problem. E.g. for
"make ..." I use an batch file, that sets the PATH to *only* the bin
directory of the FPC to use.

Or your AV software doesn't like debuggers?

DoDi