[Lazarus] OT : Wanted demo to generate and walk through a 2D in 3D simple graphics.

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Sun May 15 00:20:51 CEST 2011

2011/5/14 Peter Williams <peterericwilliams at gmail.com>:
> The other issue with your program (and this is really not a problem
> except that I want to extend your code) is that I want to use my own
> maze generating code which creates a maze with 10 directions... all
> compass points plus up and down. The problem is that I need to be able
> to draw up or down _stairs_ at any of the 8 possible compass points.
> That is the challenge for you, if you are up to it. :-)
>
> I already have the code for generating my type of 10 directions maze.
> Let me know if you want it.
>
> Best Regards,
> Peter

Maybe you can use more "spaces" to extend directions, but I didn't
understand totally.
To make up/down maybe you can use a progressbar and every step
indicates the floor...

I haven't time to extra works at now, I already work from 9 to 11
hours/day at a main project. Extra time is really scant.

However, I suggest you to practice a bit with GLScene and learn how it
works. It is so powerful that can make things really easy... but it
need a bit of practice to start.

Official forum is a good start.

Best regards,
Kjow