[Lazarus] cwstring in arm-linux

Žilvinas Ledas zilvinas.ledas at dict.lt
Wed Oct 26 20:44:20 CEST 2011

Hi Felipe,

as I promised, I'm sending some tests. I am sending a file with your
preferred format test cases (sorry, it is not a patch for testunicode.pas).
Sorry, I didn't test them because I do not want to update from my
current used revision...
I think for 1, 2 and 3 tests there will be no problems. Tests number 4
are interesting because some non composite upper case letters should be
translated to composite symbols and vice versa.
But I should mention that only characters in test number 1 are used in
everyday life. Other tests cases are for accented characters which are
used in linguistic texts (eg. dictionaries).

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Regards,
Žilvinas Ledas