[Lazarus] VirtualTreeview was: TLMMouseEvent now lacks "state"

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 13:34:12 CEST 2011

2011/10/27 zeljko <zeljko at holobit.net>:
> I've already written about it in my previous mail. It's not so hard to get
> VTV as base for TTreeView, of course TTreeView needs some changes, but for
> user it's same. TTreeNodes are mapped to VTV nodes and that's it.

That's very interresting, but I still have a dilema. I wonder if
starting from zero is easier or if modifying VTV to meet my
requirements is easier.

Unfortunatelly, nearly each and everytime I've had this dilema I
started modifing someoneelse's code just to find out that if I had
started from zero it would have been way faster and easier...

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho