[Lazarus] Problems after updating on Windows

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Wed Sep 14 16:13:53 CEST 2011

On 2011-09-14 15:38:05 +0200, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

>    "Leonardo M. Rame" <l.rame at griensu.com> hat am 14. September 2011 um 15:18
>    geschrieben:
>
>    > Hi, after updating from svn on Windows, and doing "make clean all", I
>    run Lazarus from a shortcut on
>    > my desktop that calls "E:\lazarus\startlazarus.exe".
>    >
>    > The problem is that every time I run it, it asks for the FPC Sources
>    > directory. It should store that value on some file or folder, but it
>    > apparently is skiping this step.
>    >
>    > I also noted that Tools->Options->Make path is empty, and I have to fill
>    > it again and again every time I start Lazarus.
>

>    If you use 0.9.31:
>
>    Look into View / IDE Internals / About IDE. This will show the primary
>    config path, the directory where the IDE stores its files.
>

>    Now find out, why these files are deleted/not stored on your system.
>
>    Mattias

Thanks Mattias, the config files are stored in:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Configuración local\Datos de programa\lazarus\

In that directory I have this:

idemake.cfg
laz_indentation.pas
lazarus.dci
staticpackages.in

How can I force Lazarus to re-create the needed files?
--
Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com