[Lazarus] The color of special characters in the Source Editor

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Fri Sep 16 00:25:24 CEST 2011

On 15/09/2011 23:07, Martin wrote:
> On 15/09/2011 22:50, Flávio Etrusco wrote:
>>>>

>>> eoShowSpecialChars in SynEdit.Options ?
>> I meant a "SynHighlighter.SpecialCharsAttri".
> No, currently that is only space and tab => so they use the color for
> whitespace

But it is an idea... Whitespace  not a real highlighter issue, a
whitespace s not defined by the kind of highlight

It could be done as a TSynEditMarkup. (which could still enquire with
the highlighter, is a token type allows for whitespace at all.
=> a shell highlighter, might return foo\ bar as one word, and that
should not be whitespace detected....

  But that might require further work, before it can move...
It would simplify the scanning issue...