[Lazarus] Updated docs

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 14:48:35 CEST 2011

On 21/09/2011, Michael Schnell wrote:
>> This is warnings generated by 'build_lcl_docs', not 'fpdoc'.
> Obviously

It wasn't that obvious to me. :)

> Sorry, no idea what you are meaning here.
> In what file(s) should I comment this out and how ?
> In fact I have no idea what file(s) build_lcl_docs reads and for what
> purpose.

Take that very long output you got from 'build_lcl_docs --showcmd ...'
and save it to a file.

- Then make a copy of that file.
- then delete the first half of all the parameters send to fpdoc.
    (those --descr=..... parameters)
   thus reducing what fpdoc will process.
- Run and see if it generates a lcl.ipf file.
- if it works, add a few more of those --descr= parameters back and
run fpdoc again.
- keep going until you find out what unit causes fpdoc to crash.

Or try and run the whole lot from inside GDB, and maybe GDB can give
you a backtrace locating the point of failure.

  - Graeme -