[Lazarus] Spurious package rebuild

cobines cobines at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 20:19:24 CEST 2011

2011/9/22 Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de>:
>    Old=" -MObjFPC -Scghi -O1 -gl -vewnhi -l fcllaz.pas"
>    Now=" -MObjFPC -Scghi -O1 -gw2 -godwarfsets -gl -vewnhi -l -gw -gl
> -godwarfsets -gh -gt -Co -Cr -Ci -Sa fcllaz.pas"
>
> the first "-gl" versus "-gw -godwarfset" is the option dialog. The rest is
> something you must have put in somewhere.

I have the same. Somehow "-gw2 -godwarfsets" is added automatically. I
searched everywhere, only Makefiles from some components in Lazarus
have this, I have no other files containing it.

I have "-gs -gl" in build lazarus options. I don't have "-gw2
-godwarfsets" there or in fpc.cfg. I checked with clean profile too.

"make lcl" builds LCL with "-gl" only (as per lcl/Makefile). I checked
LCLBase.compiled.

Then I start IDE, new project, build it, and it rebuilds FCL, LCL:

  Old=" -MObjFPC -Scghi -O1 -gl -vewnhi -l fcllaz.pas"
  Now=" -MObjFPC -Scghi -O1 -gw2 -godwarfsets -gl -vewnhi -l -gs -gl fcllaz.pas"

As you see it put in "-gs -gl" from my build lazarus options box but
"-gw2 -godwarfsets" I don't know where it comes from.

--
cobines