[Lazarus] Please remove Arabic language from the release version

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 18:35:05 CEST 2012

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 8:59 AM, Maxim Ganetsky <ganmax at narod.ru> wrote:
> 04.08.2012 14:20, Flávio Etrusco пишет:
>

>> Keep counting ;)
>> The pt_BR locale is plenty of small errors and "suboptimal"
>> translations. We need to reach to Marcelo and help him make a usable
>> translation.
>

> What is the problem? You don't know where to find his e-mail?

There's no problem. Since I can't find the meaning I remember for
"reach to" in any dictionary ATM so I guess I just made it up ;-)
I just meant that anybody interested should talk to Marcelo and
provide patches (and not package with English by default or "redo" the
translation - like somebody implied in a previous post).

Best regards,
Flávio