[Lazarus] language setup / http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=22574

Avishai avishai.gore at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 23:34:30 CEST 2012

I agree with most of what you are saying here.  This is not an easy
issue to answer and there are so many variables to consider.  Everyone
has an opinion and most of them have some merit.

In my opinion though, please don't let Locale "automatically" pick a
language for Lazarus.  I'm only one voice, but I think that is a very
bad choice.  ListBox? ComboBox?  I don't have the answers.  Just
adding my two cents worth.