[Lazarus] New user interface for future major releases of Lazarus

Junior lazarus.linux at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 14:37:33 CET 2012

To change one thing in Lazarus is a torture

some time ago was requested to implement an option where (on Linux) the
TForm stay over the Code Editor (as in Windows). Add an option for
anyone who so desire. Even today, years have passed, and this option
does not exist.

It sounds like a joke but it is a truth, rsrsrsrs