[Lazarus] Text selection with numeric keypad on Linux

Paul Breneman list2010 at BrenemanLabs.com
Thu Dec 20 17:46:32 CET 2012

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> I have an even bigger problem. My keyboard doesn't have a numeric
> keypad! ;-)
>
>  Filco Majestouch 2 (Tenkeyless with mechanical blue clicky switches)

That wouldn't work for me!  I have four mini Logitech keyboards where I
use the numeric keypad for cursor control (Num Lock OFF).

I've been using the same text editor (IBM XEdit clone) since 1985 and
that is *way* too long to revert to something else.  :)

http://www.kedit.com/
http://hessling-editor.sourceforge.net/