[Lazarus] LHelp: open RTL+FCL+LCL by default?

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 16:05:08 CET 2012

Hi all,

The recent discussion about help got me thinking.

When getting context-sensitive help in Lazarus, the first time lhelp
opens I see e.g. the FCL help. Then, as I press F1 for other items, it
helpfully opens other files, e.g. LCL.

What I would like is to immediately open all three, or perhaps all .chm
files in the help directory.
This would allow me to search for related terms in all relevant help.
(case in point: file copy routine not available in FPC, but available in
Lazarus)

Is there some way to do that in Lazarus/lhelp?

Thanks,
Reinier