[Lazarus] Android Target GUI

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at web.de
Fri Feb 17 05:59:48 CET 2012

Hi,

I'd like to know, how GUI building for Android is handled using Lazarus.

I have pretty much no idea of the Android SDK or things, but I
understand that this target involves compiling the code to Java byte
code. The details are not what I need at the moment, only a broad
overview how things work together and what role Lazarus plays in the GUI
part.

How is the GUI specified, is it drawn like building a form or is it made
by drawing on a canvas in code?

Or does Lazarus/fpc only generate the event handlers an making a GUI is
a seperate task for a HTML designer or the like?

TIA,
Marc

--
Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at web.de>