[Lazarus] WithSynInfoView

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sat Feb 25 03:59:33 CET 2012

On 16/02/2012 16:15, Juha Manninen wrote:
> Martin,
>
> are you planning to enable the WithSynInfoView feature by default?
> It is a useful feature and works well.
> I know about it because I happened to read your mail about it, and I
> copied the define "WithSynInfoView" to my Build Lazarus configuration.
> I bet most Lazarus users don't know about it.

It is now available via config. (Editor / Display / "Class/Proc Hint")
I put the default to off. Depending on feedback that may be changed.

The color can be changed (section "Line" in the color tree)

I set the default to keep one foreground color. So if your highlighter
has a color for brackets, they will not be colored. If you want them
colored, unset the foreground color.