[Lazarus] fpdoc + XML description file + indentation whitespace

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 13:16:23 CET 2012

On 9 February 2012 13:35, Reinier Olislagers  wrote:

> I agree with Graeme, but even more with Mattias' earlier post.
> As Mattias mentioned, apparently the XML standard says that whitespace
> can be ignored.

I don't know the XML standards that well....  Does that whitespace
rule apply to the Content / Data between XML tags too, or just the
placement of XML tags in the file?

I would image in only applies to the placement of XML tags - not the
data. And in this case the data is affected by FPDoc Editor's
indentation too.

  - Graeme -