[Lazarus] Documentation contribution

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sat Feb 11 18:09:41 CET 2012

On 11/02/2012 17:02, Martin wrote:
>>> Notes that appear in the end user output are inappropriate.
>> Why that? Better let the end user run into the open knife? I would
>> prefer to see such hints if someone already found that something is
>> incorrect or misleading. Of course, the best would be a consistent
>> and error free documentation but as long as this is not achieved such
>> hints are the second best IMO.
>>

> That is why I did not have topic 4. And my last answer is wrong.
Now you cot me to the level where I trip myself, because rather than
discussing the actual  issue, we try to prove the other one wrong, by
dissecting teir words and find a meaning to them that wasn't thought off :(

my previous answer is not wrong: Notes are inappropriate.

my previous answer was incomplete