[Lazarus] Documentation contribution

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Sat Feb 11 18:16:33 CET 2012

Martin schrieb:

> It he person is not sure, about it being misleading or not, but believes
> it might be. Then better ask first before  adding a note

So I should add a note instead: "who can clarify this, please contact me
at <...> for my questions"? ;-)

> - incomplete (falls under 2, unless it makes in misleading, then falls
> under 3)
> Does not change by adding a note.
> Again, if the person knows what is missing, then he can immediately add
> it. Even if after adding in might still be missing some more.

Please check how much I updated myself, *without* adding notes. The
notes occur only in those places, where I could *not* find the correct
description myself.

And please also tell me *whom* to ask in all these remaining cases.
Guess how many answers I got in the past, when sending such questions to
the mailing list :-(

DoDi