[Lazarus] installing chm help

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Wed Feb 15 03:58:17 CET 2012

On 2/14/2012 16:21, felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com wrote:
> Em 14/02/2012, às 19:33, waldo kitty<wkitty42 at windstream.net>  escreveu:
>> so why isn't this working??? what is the key step that has been left out of the instructions??
>
> Read the wiki section title. Documentation for RTL, fcl, lcl. Nothing is said about keywords

i used the term 'keyword' to cover basic pascal "verbs" or whatever the proper
verbiage is for them... i also see/use this term to cover all library items and
am surprised that 'writeln' is not included in the RTL docs... apparently my
understanding of 'RTL' is not what others think it is :?

> as they are not part of those libraries but of the language itself.

so what chm file(s) would the language 'keywords' be defined in??

> It is for types, functions, classes, units, etc. Not keywords.

i am, obviously(?), confusing the term 'keyword' :(

> I don't know what is required for keywords help. I don't even know if there is a chm for that. The wiki has some info on keywords.

ummhumm :?