[Lazarus] installing chm help

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 07:52:56 CET 2012

On 15 February 2012 04:58, waldo kitty  wrote:

> i used the term 'keyword' to cover basic pascal "verbs" or whatever the
> proper verbiage is for them... i also see/use this term to cover all library
> items and am surprised that 'writeln' is not included in the RTL docs...

Those "keywords" are coverer in the RTL documentation. I see it in
DocView when I press F1, so there must be yet another bug in the CHM
files or viewer or CHM IDE integration.

For the writeln() "keyword" as you put it, DocView took me to "RTL ->
Reference for unit 'System' > Procedures and Functions > Writeln"

  - Graeme -