[Lazarus] Looking for a general text editor

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 23:04:36 CET 2012

On 15 February 2012 20:49, Zaher Dirkey  wrote:

> Oh, 40 minutes, i bet you, it is get more than pure 40 hours :D (that what i
> said when started my editor).

Like I said in my reply to Bart, I decided in the end to use an editor
component I already created for another application. So I reused lots
of existing code, just restructured it with a simple "notepad style
app but with tab interface". Works a treat!

If I had to write it from scratch, there is no ways it would have been
done in 40 minutes. :)

  - Graeme -