[Lazarus] Lazarus trunk help options: CHM Help browser does not show up

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 18:11:24 CET 2012

On 17 February 2012 17:22, Reinier Olislagers  wrote:

> Just to confirm: that would be by running
> make chm
> in the fpcdocs directory?
> That throws up a lot of Latex warnings in my install...

I'm at home now, and don't have a copy of the fpddocs repository. But
I do remember a README file in that repository, explaining how to
build RTL and FCL specific docs.

NOTE:
I don't know what platform you are using, but I do know that building
the docs under Windows, hits a command line parameter limit. Work is
being done to resolve this, but I don't know how far that work has
progressed.

  - Graeme -