[Lazarus] Lazarus trunk help options: CHM Help browser does not show up

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 20:12:26 CET 2012

On 17-2-2012 18:11, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 17 February 2012 17:22, Reinier Olislagers  wrote:
>>
>> Just to confirm: that would be by running
>> make chm
>> in the fpcdocs directory?
>> That throws up a lot of Latex warnings in my install...
> I'm at home now, and don't have a copy of the fpddocs repository. But
> I do remember a README file in that repository, explaining how to
> build RTL and FCL specific docs.

Dis nie 'n probleem nie, Graeme... Ek dink mens het Latex nodig maar dit
maak nie rerig saak nie (sien onder)
No problem, Graeme... I though you need Latex, but it doesn't really
matter (see below)

> NOTE:
> I don't know what platform you are using, but I do know that building
> the docs under Windows, hits a command line parameter limit. Work is
> being done to resolve this, but I don't know how far that work has
> progressed.

Trying to get fpcup running on Windows, OSx, Linux... perhaps FreeBSD
too, if things work out correctly & Marco v.d. Voort can test it ;)

Other people confirmed the limit in Windows; I'll go with downloading
FPC documentation for now,

dankie,
Reinier