[Lazarus] Looking for a general text editor

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 18:28:43 CET 2012

2012/2/19, Bart <bartjunk64 at gmail.com>:
> On 2/19/12, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
>
>> What about the many svn tutorials?
>
> I'll just have to learn then.
> Thanks for all the feedback.
>
> If all goes well I'll commit my changes for the LazEdit project.

Bart, at some point you should tell if you want to do the same thing
for PoChecker package.

About a revision control system in general, it is a very essential
tool in any open source project, as Graeme mentioned.
Conflicts do not happen often, you should not be worried of them.
Typically people work in different areas of a project. Even if they
change other parts, it is unlikely that 2 people edit the same lines
at the same time.
When a conflict happens after all, then you are the right person to
solve it because you know your own code.

Juha