[Lazarus] fcl-stl / thashset question

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 06:18:59 CET 2012

John Repucci schrieb:
> I'm attempting to use thashset from the fcl-stl unit.
>
> It appears that fcl-stl is not compiled with the fpc that comes with
> Lazarus-0.9.31-35589-fpc-2.6.1-20120225-win32.
>
> While fcl-stl is in the source, it is not found in the units directory
> tree.  (this is also true of fpc-2.7.1.i386-win32 that I downloaded
> yesterday).

I have ghashset.ppu and .o in fcl-stl/units/i386-win32.

> Any suggestions how I might get a version of fpc that includes fcl-stl?

IMO it's a Lazarus only problem. The Lazarus *fcl package* includes only
*very* few fcl units. Try to add the required unit(s) directly to your
project, and accept adding the recommended unit search path. You
probably can remove the unit reference afterwards, when the added path
is sufficient (untested). A proper solution should add all FCL units to
the Lazarus fcl package, though.

DoDi