[Lazarus] Why the Java became so strong?

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 09:46:14 CET 2012

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:
> But summing up, more then yet another discussion on this topic, what
> really helps is contributions. If you think that Pascal needs better
> support for the Internet...

Oh, yes, and if you think it just needs more Mobile support, then just
task to me. There are tons of tasks which need to get done in the LCL
support for mobiles ;)

Lobbying Google to accept us in the summer of code might help too:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-discuss?pli=1

I already made the subscription, but they already rejected us twice before.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho