[Lazarus] One thank.

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 15:43:10 CET 2012

2012/2/28 Everton Vieira <tonvieira at gmail.com>

> I know the mailing list is the standard today, in many places not just
> here. But is unclear in his lack of formated data, maybe something like the
> bug tracker to discuss inprovements in which that info like the one you
> just sended about the TLabel and FocusControl could be added as notes.
> Would be much more clear.

I still think the mailing list is better now because you only have an idea
and you don't know how it should be implemented. When you have a clear plan
then you can open a feature request in bug tracker (and preferably attach a
patch :)
Discussions in bug tracker should be about fixing the reported bug, not
about abstract ideas.
The mailing list threads are archived automatically. You can always provide
a link for them later.

Juha