[Lazarus] Missing Documentation

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Feb 29 09:34:14 CET 2012

On 02/28/2012 08:06 PM, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> If you want to write some help about an IDE dialog: Use F1 to open the
> wiki page. If it does not open, or opens the wrong page, just write an
> email, so I can fix it.
If this happens rather often this is no possible way to go.

And it it does open: Is the helpful user supposed to use the wiki to
improve the help text ? This would make the Wiki database the primary
help source. I seem to remember that exactly this was discouraged in the
recent "big" discussion on "offline help".-

-Michael