[Lazarus] Missing Documentation

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Feb 29 12:50:12 CET 2012

On 02/29/2012 12:32 PM, Sven Barth wrote:

> Did you read Matthias' answers? He wrote that he's working on a tool
> to export the Wiki entries for e.g. CHM, so this is not a problem...

So some  part of the offline help is produced by FPdoc and thus
"privileged" (an non-core member of the community can't work on this)
and other part is generated from the Wiki. The second thus can be worked
on by "normal" members, but they will not be able to see (and search)
the result in the offline help as same will be regenerate some day in
the future.

To me this scenario is quite horrible and totally disappointing for  any
possible doc writer.

-Michael