[Lazarus] Missing Documentation

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 29 12:54:14 CET 2012

Am 29.02.2012 12:50, schrieb Michael Schnell:
> On 02/29/2012 12:32 PM, Sven Barth wrote:
>>
>> Did you read Matthias' answers? He wrote that he's working on a tool
>> to export the Wiki entries for e.g. CHM, so this is not a problem...
>>
> So some part of the offline help is produced by FPdoc and thus
> "privileged" (an non-core member of the community can't work on this)
> and other part is generated from the Wiki. The second thus can be worked
> on by "normal" members, but they will not be able to see (and search)
> the result in the offline help as same will be regenerate some day in
> the future.

Michael already wrote in one of the recent discussions that he wants to
create a webpage (using fpweb of course ;) ) that will allow to edit the
FPDoc help entries (I'll try to find the mail).

Also there is always the way that works today: edit the entry yourself
and provide a patch.

Once you've shown enough interest in documentation work you might be
granted SVN access to the documentation directory.

Regards,
Sven