[Lazarus] Double hit on menu ShortCuts

Jon Foster jon-lists at jfpossibilities.com
Tue Jan 31 21:28:12 CET 2012

I just upgraded to Lazarus 0.9.30.2. I love what's been done with the
"build modes". Although being forced to upgrade FPC is always scary.
I've had a track record with it breaking things. So far no down sides yet.

Anyhow... I'm not sure if this is new to this version or I just noticed
it. But when using a menu's ShortCut key the "OnClick" event gets called
twice. I can click the menu item with the mouse and it only fires once.
I put a "WriteLn('OnClick')" in the code and watched it run from a
terminal window and sure enough mouse clicks get one message and
ShortCuts get two.

I'm running with the Debian packages of FPC provided with this version
of Lazarus on an i386 Linux install.

TIA - Jon

--
Jon Foster