[Lazarus] Change the default name of an event handler

Yann Bat batyann811 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 16:51:44 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have created a new component TZModule that inherits from TDataModule. I
have created a new entry in File > New that permits to create a new
TZModule. When I add a new TZmodule to my project and I double click on it,
Lazarus creates, as expected, a new event handler for OnCreate called
TZModule1.DataModuleCreate.

How can I change the default name from DataModuleCreate to ZModuleCreate ?

When I create a new TZModule it's small. Can I change the default size of
newly created TZModule  ?

Thanks.