[Lazarus] Lazarus helpfiles

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 15:24:57 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 10 July 2012 14:11, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

> Just in case someone wants to reorder the page or split it up. It's a

OK - I also think it is already good as-is. All related topics on one
page and in a sane order.

Somebody else must have thought the same, because the original "Kylix
help integration" wik page doesn't exist any more. All that
information was merged with the single "Installing help in the IDE"
page. It was a good idea.

> Yes. This is how open source works. :)

I know. :)

> Can you build the inf files for the current FCL+RTL? I get some parser
> errors because of nested types.

I haven't tried for a couple of months. I'll get the latest code and
help source and try again. But if you do have problems with those,
then it's probably an issue with fpdoc or more specific, the source
code parser in FCL that is lagging behind FPC language features.

  - Graeme -