[Lazarus] Building help files: the nitty-gritty

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 00:27:45 CEST 2012

Hi Mark,

On 10 July 2012 20:42, Mark Morgan Lloyd
<markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:
> On reflection, in both cases I think I mean context-sensitive help in the
> context of an app. In other words: either F1 on say a toolbar button or an

OK, then we are thinking of the same thing. :) Context sensitive help
used in our own developed applications.

The subject of "context sensitive help" gets a bit confusing when it
comes to something like an IDE, because in such a case you have
"application help" describing the dialogs of the IDE, and you have
Framework / API help for the programming language you are writing
using the IDE.

  - Graeme -