[Lazarus] Building help files: the nitty-gritty

Kostas Michalopoulos badsectoracula at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 15:52:15 CEST 2012

On 28/7/2012 3:39 μμ, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> Huh? The chm viewer "lhelp" has only "home", "backward", "forward" and
> a menu to open and close chm files. If I understood your above text
> correct, this is less than your viewer

You are right, i just found and compiled the viewer in my Lazarus.
Actually it is the same as with my viewer, except that lhelp uses icons
while i use text (also there is no menu but lhelp needs that since it is
a standalone viewer).

I'm not sure i've ever encountered this program tbh. I remember some
other program that was almost a clone of Microsoft's CHM viewer.

Kostas "Bad Sector" Michalopoulos