[Lazarus] Project management

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 07:11:53 CET 2012

Juha Manninen schrieb:

> DoDi and others!!!
> Please don't hijack this thread for whining about documentation and
> docking and whatnot! You can do that in another thread if you must.
> Besides, you are supposed to improve the documents, not whine all the
> time like a baby. I don't know what is wrong with you.

Please note that I already contributed to the project, both code and
documentation. In this thread the *observations*, made during that work,
certainly are on-topic.

When I find something that went wrong in the past, we should check how
such flaws could be reduced or prevented by certain means, e.g. by a
better management.

Your comment seems to prove my impression, that the management
discussion is limited to "do whatever you like, but don't change the
current procedures". If so, then I apologize for my boring contributions.

DoDi