[Lazarus] Xubuntu, Lazarus and project stored and built on a pendrive with ntfs

Salvatore Coppola coppolastudio at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 23:08:29 CET 2012

2012/3/17 Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>:
> On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 20:09:48 +0100
> Salvatore Coppola <coppolastudio at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 2012/3/17 Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>:

>> > Is the file there?
>>
>> Yes
>>
>> > Can you run it manually?
>> >
>> on doubleclick nothing appens!
>> after copied on the desktop (ext4) nothing appens!
>>  in the terminal "permesso negato" "permission denied"
>> with sudo
>> "sudo: /home/salvatore/Scrivania/project1: command not found" but is there
>
> It needs executable flags to run.
>
> Check your mount flags of your pendrive. Probably for security reasons
> it was mounted with noexec or something similar.

mount give me this rows

/dev/sda6 on / type ext4 (rw,errors=remount-ro,commit=0)
proc on /proc type proc (rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev)
sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev)
fusectl on /sys/fs/fuse/connections type fusectl (rw)
none on /sys/kernel/debug type debugfs (rw)
none on /sys/kernel/security type securityfs (rw)
udev on /dev type devtmpfs (rw,mode=0755)
devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,noexec,nosuid,gid=5,mode=0620)
tmpfs on /run type tmpfs (rw,noexec,nosuid,size=10%,mode=0755)
none on /run/lock type tmpfs (rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev,size=5242880)
none on /run/shm type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,nodev)
gvfs-fuse-daemon on /home/salvatore/.gvfs type fuse.gvfs-fuse-daemon
(rw,nosuid,nodev,user=salvatore)
/dev/sdc1 on /media/PENDRIVE type fuseblk
(rw,nosuid,nodev,allow_other,blksize=4096,default_permissions)

the last one is the pendrive in question
while

cat /etc/fstab

#
# Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a
# device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices
# that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
#
proc            /proc           proc    nodev,noexec,nosuid 0       0
# / was on /dev/sda6 during installation
UUID=a5f13cd0-5793-4fff-ab07-15882b06dd01 /               ext4
errors=remount-ro 0       1
# swap was on /dev/sda5 during installation
UUID=ca697dbf-9c11-496b-84ec-89a427267a30 none            swap    sw
           0       0

I'm low level user so can you take a look, is how you supposed?

THX
Salvatore