[Lazarus] Stop making false claims and statements on the wiki!

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Tue Mar 27 16:19:05 CEST 2012

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Hi Felipe,
> PLEASE STOP SPREADING FUD!
> Regarding the wiki page...   http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Custom_Drawn_Interface
[...]
> And every time you undo one of my changes

If the wiki page is describing a project that he is actively working on,
  including reasons why he's made certain design and management
decisions, I think it's his business entirely what goes in there and
what he deletes/reverts *provided* that it doesn't harm the
Lazarus/LCL/FPC project as a whole.

If it were presented as a fettled comparison of finished code that would
be a different matter- I'm sure he would have invited your opinion, and
that somebody would have objected if the conclusions were inaccurate or
the overall page misleading.

Finally, I suggest that everybody consider whether a public mailing list
is the best place to air this sort of thing. Apart from what it does to
the project, I'd certainly not express myself in those terms lest one of
my bosses or one of our customers was reading it.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk