[Lazarus] Form in DLL

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu May 3 14:29:16 CEST 2012

On 05/03/2012 01:40 PM, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:

So you want to get along with a single thread, but want to define the
Form in the DLL ?

I don't think that this is possible using the LCL in the DLL. But it
should be possible to pass the resources, stored the DLL, that are used
to construct the form and it's content to the main program and have the
LCL of same construct the (now non-main) form. But as finally the
appropriate GUI events will need to call functions in the DLL, I suppose
using a combined memory management is absolutely necessary.

-Michael