[Lazarus] RE : RE : Improve watches dialog [was: Re: Improvemessagedialog]

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Thu May 24 23:38:34 CEST 2012

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 11:54 PM, Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de> wrote:

> I fail to see how your answer relates to my statement, in so far it may be
> seen as over quoted ;>
>
> I said: I do not know what happens with docking, if we add that "stay on
> top"
> You say: You now use docking.
>
> Ok fine, but since what I said was hypothetical (IF in future), how does
> your real world, right now situation apply? With or without docking, we do
> not yet have the button.

My answer is

>In docked this button must be hidden, but while we can dock it, ...
I meant if the form not Docked it effect on form and stay on top, but when
docking the form, this button can be disabled or hide it.

>i think not need this button any more.
Or, you can ignore this future, because we can use dock manager,

Maybe we can ask dock manager maintainer this feature "stay on top", i
meant adding new button to effect stay on top, near to close button in the
header of dock.

Best Regards

Zaher Dirkey