[Lazarus] Beta testers needed / Lazarus with Editor-Macro-Script

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Fri Nov 30 02:21:28 CET 2012

Hi,
  I need some testers for all the different available platforms.
Because, unfortunately, I do not have every available hardware/OS myself :(

I added a package called "macroscript" (in the components folder), there
also is a modified (bug fixes) version of pascalscript (the original
will not work).
Only SVN trunk / 1.1 snapshot revision 39418 and up

There is no need to install the package (but if the IDE does not find
it, or if you used another pascalscript), then you *must* at least use
"open package" and open it from the IDE.

The package has a folder "test" with a testcase. When running the
interactive part, take care, of pressing the right button (2 dlg want
"cancel"). And edit the text (set to "123" for 2 out of 3 dlg)

Please report your  OS and CPU (including 32/64 bit) and fpc version
along with test results.

Sofar I tested:
- Win Vista / Intel  32 bit / fpc 2.6.0
- Win Vista / Intel  32 bit / fpc trunk (recent, last 7 days)
- Win XP / Intel  64 bit / fpc 2.6.0
- Linux, fedora 13 / Intel 32 bit / fpc 2.6.0
- Mac OS / Intel 32 bit / fpc 2.6.0