[Lazarus] Source Tab duplication on Linux...

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Fri Nov 30 13:06:42 CET 2012

On 30/11/2012 11:07, William Oliveira Ferreira wrote:

> I had already deleted the file LPS trying to solve the problem.
>
> To facilitate, I open the project stored on the original partition.
>
> I will try other ways to create this symbolic link later.

Lazarus can get the path from gdb, if fpc stored it in the debug info.

To check, try compilirng with -va (tons of output) and check the result
(grep) for the path.

Or run the debugger with logfile
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/GDB_Debugger_Tips#Log_info_for_debug_session

and check for the gdb messages, when the breakpoint is hit. Add
DBG_LOCATION_INFO to the enable list too