[Lazarus] lazdebian.lpk - Create Debian package from exiting Lazarus Project

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 11:25:42 CEST 2012

On 1-10-2012 10:51, Bernd wrote:
> I have refactored it a little yesterday evening and put all debian
> specific stuff into a separate class (only the backend, not the gui
> yet). I guess then it would also need a different name because
> "lazdebian" implies that it is debian only.
lazinstaller.... nice and ambiguous ;)

> Maybe then it would also make sense to implement creating windows
> installers and android packages.

If you want me to, I can have a look at extending the backend for Inno
Setup on Windows; I'm working on extending fpcup to create a Lazarus
installer using Inno anyway (actually running the batch scripts that
contain the installer, but I have to look up the Inno compiler location
anyway)....

Regards,
Reinier