[Lazarus] lazdebian.lpk - Create Debian package from exiting Lazarus Project

prof7bit at gmail.com prof7bit at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 00:17:07 CEST 2012

On , Reinier Olislagers <reinierolislagers at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you want me to, I can have a look at extending the backend for Inno
> Setup on Windows;

Patches (or pull requests) are very welcome. But at the moment I am still
moving a lot of stuff around, so currently it might very well be possible
that one morning you update your working copy to my latest revision and
suddenly you won't find my (or your) classes or methods anymore that were
still there a few hours ago and everything looking totally different ;-)