[Lazarus] fpc version 2.6.1 source code

Bernd prof7bit at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 14:34:34 CEST 2012

2012/10/4 Eric Kom <erickom at metropolitancollege.co.za>:

> Thats is the problem, I used to package for debian before, I will see what I
> can do

There are script in one of the the lazarus directories that will build
and package .debs for fpc and lazarus from your intallled version. So
if you have a working fpc/lazarus installed locally you could try to
invoke these build scripts to locally build binary .deb packages from
the sources that you have from svn.

Then you could either directly give these debs to other users (to
manually install with dpkg -i) or use the reprepro tool to set up a
debian repository with these debs and put the resulting directory
structure on a webserver and others could add this url to their
sources.list and use them with apt-get