[Lazarus] Svn RSS feed (alternative to cia.vc)
luiz americo pereira camara
luizmed at oi.com.br
Fri Oct 5 01:16:56 CEST 2012
My findings about the recommended feeds:
1) Native http://svn.freepascal.org/feeds/lazarussvn.rss
- direct from repository
- familiar (to me) file listing and revision compare page
- Title not informative: Revision XXX
- Redundant info in content. Repeats title (Revision XXX), "Log:" not
2) GitHub https://github.com/graemeg/lazarus/commits/master.atom
- Title informative
- Reliable service (GitHub)
- Unfamiliar (to me) file listing and revision compare page
- Revision number not easily visible
The generated svn feed from freepascal server can be customized?
If yes, can you point me the script so i can take a look to improve it?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Lazarus