[Lazarus] Remote application

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Tue Oct 30 14:32:21 CET 2012

On 10/30/2012 12:48 PM, Bernd wrote:
> * It is possible to attach to a local running desktop (only to the
> entire Desktop as far as I know) but then the performance degrades heavily

I don't see why this should be that way, but I would need to do further
investigations to find out if/how this can be avoided when time should
come to it.

> Alternatively split your application into a service that is started at
> boot an running always...
Of course for beset performance you even would do client/serve via
TCP/IP. But unfortunately the Application is not mine and too extensive
modifications can't be done.

Thanks a lot,
-Michael