[Lazarus] mod to make Anchor Docking Grab Handles have a more subtle look

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Sun Sep 16 20:11:44 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've created a patch to make the Docking Grab Handles (of Anchor Docking
package) to have a more subtle look. The original look was too
distracting for my personal taste. I like it to blend in better with the
main form.

Before image:
    http://bugs.freepascal.org/file_download.php?file_id=17014&type=bug

After image:
    http://bugs.freepascal.org/file_download.php?file_id=17015&type=bug

Mantis report with patch:

I tried to keep theming in mind. I made the background of the handles
clForm. This could probably be tweaked to a difference color, if you
want the handles to stand out more.

As I mentioned in the Mantis report. If this is not the look that the
Lazarus team is going for, then please disregard my patch.

Regards,
   - Graeme -