[Lazarus] Incorrect scrollbar theme in editor popup windows

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 12:29:36 CEST 2012

Anybody have a hint as to where I should look to fix this issue in the
IDE. Isn't the editor popup window simply a TListBox with maybe some
custom painting for each line? If so, when why is the scrollbar affected?

Anyway, this really bugs me, and the issue existed since the start of
LCL-GTK2. So I don't mind scratching my own itch.

Regards,
   - Graeme -