[Lazarus] Incorrect scrollbar theme in editor popup windows

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed Sep 26 12:36:05 CEST 2012

On 26/09/2012 11:29, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Anybody have a hint as to where I should look to fix this issue in the
> IDE. Isn't the editor popup window simply a TListBox with maybe some
> custom painting for each line? If so, when why is the scrollbar affected?
>
> Anyway, this really bugs me, and the issue existed since the start of
> LCL-GTK2. So I don't mind scratching my own itch.

It is a plain window (with no borders), and a TScrollbar

TSynBaseCompletionForm in components\synedit\syncompletion.pas

   Scroll := TScrollBar.Create(self);
   Scroll.Kind := sbVertical;
   Scroll.OnChange := @ScrollChange;
   Scroll.Parent := Self;
   Scroll.OnEnter := @ScrollGetFocus;
   Scroll.OnScroll := @ScrollScroll;
   Scroll.TabStop := False;
   Scroll.Visible := True;

SO it is probably   TScrollBar that needs looking after?